Cauliflower is still gaining popularity as a great healthy alternative and we are seeing brand new and exciting applications, here are a few of them:
– Peek A Boo is now featuring a Chocolate ice cream with hidden cauliflower. You might wonder, why cauliflower? The reason the producer states on its website is simple: Because it’s Healthy. Cauliflower contains vitamins C and K, folate and fiber. It’s also a source of B vitamins, manganese, potassium, protein, phosphorus and magnesium.
– Caulipower – A cauliflower baking mix for vegans to bake their brownies with is also a new product in the market.
– Cauliflower Quick Meals – Cucina & Amore has come up with a range of Cauliflower quick meals which include: Cauliflower Meal Indian Vegetable Curry, Cauliflower Meal Moroccan Vegetable Harissa, Cauliflower Meal Peruvian Vegetable Ceviche.
– IQF Riced Cauliflower – many brands such as Path of Life are using IQF riced cauliflower in creative ways such as cauliflower fried rice. Birds Eye has a variety of product from Birds Eye Steamfresh Veggie Made™ Riced Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic to its complete meal Birds Eye Veggie Made™ Chicken Fried Riced Cauliflower.
– Cauliflower Crackers and Pretzels – The company From the Ground Up recently launched a healthier version of your normal crackers and pretzel sticks, and you guessed it, they contain healthy cauliflower.
If you are looking for IQF Cauliflower organic or conventional, riced or florets please contact Betty Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.